From full boiler repairs to gas fire servicing, our engineers are ready to fix your problem in a quiet, professional, and timely manner.
Our fully qualified engineers can carry out any repair or boiler service you may need, including boiler safety inspections. We offer free initial investigations to tell you exactly what work will need to be carried out on your heating system.
Boiler repair costs
Our boiler repair and servicing comes at a fair price, detailed below:
- If repairs are finished within 30 minutes, you will only pay £30 and the cost of parts required
- Repairs completed within the hour cost £54 and parts required
- Full boiler servicing – £60
- Fire and back boiler service – £100
- Gas fire servicing – £60
- Servicing a fire and boiler – £100
- Landlords gas safety report – £60
- All other work is subject to a written or verbal quotation
- All prices shown include VAT
Regular servicing is vital for efficiency and safety. A faulty boiler can be dangerous and our engineers will check for leaks and weak points during a service to keep you and your home safe. During your service, our engineers will ensure your boiler is running as efficiently as possible, cutting your carbon footprint and saving you money on your energy bills. Having an annual service can prevent potential problems that result in repairs.
Knowing that your boiler is working correctly and safely provides peace of mind.
Take a look at our 5-star reviews on Which? Trusted Trader to see what previous customers have said about their service and repair work from High Efficiency Heating.
For more info, give us a ring on 0161 330 2774 or contact us here.